- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Insurance Distribution Support Specialist - HSBC Life : 0000DX4R
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
HSBC Insurance provides a comprehensive range of life products and services to suit the every possible need of our personal, commercial, corporate, institutional and private banking customers. As a leader in new life insurance business and Hong Kong’s largest administrator of retirement schemes, the business serves this diverse client portfolio from its management offices in Hong Kong and through a wide network of banking, consumer finance and insurance subsidiaries throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Insurance Distribution Support Specialist.
- Manage in improving and maintaining high sales quality of Insurance products
- Contribute to the success of insurance business growth and full sales compliance to internal or regulatory requirements
- Uphold all categories of Quality Assurance results above the threshold
- Enhance sales quality standard
- Review the feedback and provide reinforcement to achieve high sales quality
- To drive initiatives actively to improve the Quality Assurance results
- Maintain HSBC internal control standards, implement and observe Group Compliance Policy and maintain awareness of operational risk and minimize the likelihood of it occurring
- University Degree Holder
- Solid experience in Business Support or Business Development within Insurance or the Bank settings
- Possess strong life insurance product knowledge
- Possess relevant professional qualifications, such as Insurance Intermediaries Qualifying Examination, Fellow of Life Management Institute
- Excellent Communication and Stakeholder Management Skills
- Able to excel in a team environment Fluent in Cantonese and English
- Proficiency in Mandarin is an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
: Asia Pacific-Hong Kong-Kowloon-Kowloon City
: Full-time Shift
: Day Job
Type of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 04-Dec-2019, 10:01:39 Unposting Date
: 18-Dec-2019, 15:59:00
About the company
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. We serve around
48 million customers through four Global Businesses:
• Commercial Banking
• Retail Banking and Wealth Management
• Global Banking and Markets
• Global Private Banking
Our network covers 72 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North Africa, North America and Latin America.
With around 6,100 offices worldwide, we aim to be where the growth is, connecting customers to opportunities, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and ultimately helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
HSBC is listed on the London, Hong Kong, New York, Paris and Bermuda stock exchanges.
Specialties: Banking, Financial Services, International Finance and Banking, Wealth Management, Corporate and Business Banking.