- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
you are responsible for highly innovative complex challenging projects in a high-end precision environment.
As an integral project manager you are end to end responsible from project initiation until volume production of complex mechatronic systems and modules. You manage these projects with a (large) multidisciplinary team of highly skilled, mainly technical experts, that’s why we expect you to have mechatronic expertise as well as professional project management skills.
You are responsible for:
– The delivery of innovative mechatronic systems from development until manufacturing and customer acceptance;
– Delivering within boundaries as agreed in project assignment (time, quality, budget and scope);
– Leading the team on technical aspects in close cooperation with a System Architect assuring decision taking in the technical domain;
– Monitoring and control project progress including supply chain and manufacturing activities;
– Managing stakeholders: external customers as well as internal stakeholders at various managerial levels and functional domain (T&D, business, manufacturing and others);
– Managing external partners and component suppliers;
– Applying the project management and development processes of the organization;
– Contribute to the continuous development of the project management competency of the department.
– A degree in Mechatronics, Mechanics, Electronics, Physics or related;
– Academic working and thinking level;
– Professional project management skills, preferably certified (PMI, PRINCE2, IPMA);
– At least 5 to 10 years experience as a project leader in a high-end environment, leading multidisciplinary development team(s);
– You have knowledge of Design for Excellence;
– Successful track record within equipment development projects;
– You are a team builder and able to inspire, motivate and convince people;
– You are pro-active, analytical, creative person with a “can do” mentality;
– Good communication skills verbal and written in English and Dutch;
– Willingness to travel and stay abroad for a couple of weeks – few times per year.
Orion Engineering tops the list of its customers when it comes to finding the best candidates. For you, this means that there are various options to get started and work on the latest developments in your field. There is always a Business Manager to provide you with individual guidance, which allows you to develop yourself optimally and take your knowledge to the next level. Orion Engineering is thé director in shaping your career in technology optimally!
- ms project
- project manager