- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Awesome career defining role to advance your marketing comms and agency experience, and with an equally awesome brand … Noel Leeming!
The Warehouse Group (TWG) is a New Zealand success story, founded by Sir Stephen Tindall andevolved from a single The Warehouse store to becomeone of the largest retailing groups in New Zealand with $3 billion in sales. TWG consists of six core retail brands:The Warehouse, Warehouse Stationery, Noel Leeming, Torpedo7, 1-day and TheMarket.Wehave 260+ retail stores, online stores as well as distribution centres throughout New Zealand.Wealso havetwo overseas sourcing offices located in China and India.Weare a people-centred business with more than 12,000 team members acrossourlocations.
This role suits an Account Manager (who is ready to go client side) and a hands-on marketer – you love fast pace and can deal and thrive in a matrix structure. You also understand how to brief in and work with production and creative in order to deliver for your internal client. Reporting into our Integrated MarCom Manager, your role centres on helping drive the Marcom workflow and activities for our Noel Leeming business-integrating across the organization to make messaging more effective.
Key responsibilities include:
- Delivering customer led campaigns – deliver marketing campaigns and communications that grow the business, create development with internal creative or agencies, media campaign development, manage campaign timelines, translate feedback on creative concepts, ensure adherence to brand and style guides
- Stakeholder management – work cross functionally and externally, own the campaign ensuring buy in from stakeholders, keeping them up to speed on the campaigns and ensuring deadlines are met
- Category optimisation and review - support the translation of great product ideas into customer facing executions, update the Noel Leeming Marketing team on success factors for categories, initiate process improvement
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in Client Service and Campaign Management (in retail or FMCG would be a bonus)
- Solid understanding of the full marketing mix
- A confident interactor and strong communicator – you know how to work cross functionally, win friends, influence, negotiate and push back when needed
- Excellent relationship management skills
- You thrive on fast pace
- Strong project management skills
Our Support Office has an awesome North Shore location with views across the Waitemata Harbour andan on-site cafe. With 1,200 people in the office it is a hive of activity with likeminded people all working together to help kiwis live better every day. When you join us you also get discounts across all our brands, great team member benefits, and excellent career development opportunities no matter where you are in the business! Join us!