- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Work as in the team as independently for integration, commissioning and technical support of Nokia corporation and threeparty-
firm solutions for IP/SDN networks and IP solutions. This job including design, integration, problems resolution,
software updates, new product introduction (demo/trials) during its life cycle and technical customer support.
Job area is including Russia and CIS countries. Russian language skills at native speaking level are mandatory.
· Performs software testing on customer networks to ensure the integrated solution works: ping testing, call testing, data
route testing, redundancy testing, registration testing, etc.
· Perform network updates / upgrades according to related project plans, with corresponding travelling to customer sites in
· Plan and perform testing of new software in lab environment followed by controlled introduction into customer live
· Works with customers, architects, solutions to perform detailed design and integration of all parts of the solution, multi
vendor equipment and extra IP services (E2E VLAN, VPN, IP/MPLS).
· Applies standard design, development and testing processes in customer environment perform on site pre-acceptance
and acceptance testing of the delivered product or solution.
· Designs & integrates the solution (blueprint or customer specific) into the network and IP systems in line with the
specifications : provides the network and elements with IP addresses, routing protocols, signaling parameters, QoS, etc.
Performs solution integration tests and maintains the integration and the consistency of the solution over the whole project
cycle. For this IP develops test strategy, designs test case, executes test plans, writes fault reports on the basis of trouble
shooting and reports results into the project.
· Executes a test strategy, test architecture, integration test plan, migration test plan, up to customer acceptance
· Maintain and improve interfaces with technical personnel from other Alcatel-Lucent multi-regional groups and
organizations involved in process (PM, Maintenance Sevice Managers, Regional Technical Support, Technical Expertise
Center, Welcome Center, etc.)
Key differentiators and additional information (*):
This position is very attractive to work in IP team and to get experience to continue development in IP area.
Key qualifications for the role: (Leadership/Professional competencies/Skills/Knowledge)
- Theoretical and practical (testing, troubleshooting) knowledge of the IP/MPLS
- 3 years experience in IP area;
- Significant experience on a service provider or enterprise-level network in
engineering or design roles.
- Experience with Unix/Linux systems administration including solid scripting skills in Shell, Perl, or Python.
- Experience with Cloud technologies based on VMWare and Openstack solutions
(including SDN solutions).
- Network certifications such as CCNP/CCIE/JNCIS/JNCIE or equivalent
- Network routing protocol troubleshooting skills in all of BGP, OSPF, ISIS, and MPLS.
- Knowledge and experience in using various test and measurement equipment.
- Ability to learn effectively and quickly.
- Customer orientation, good verbal and written communication skills in Russian
- Strong team-player, flexible, easy trainee, capable of self-studying;
- Team player with strong negotiation skills and the ability to work independently.
- A flexible, positive and creative attitude to change.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Languages: English – good.
- Be ready for often business trips.
About the company
As the world’s specialist in mobile broadband, we’ll help you enable your end users to do more than ever before with the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize their value and the services to make it all work together.