- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Intern : 0000DX3M
A Career with HANGSENG-CN
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-caliber talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
- Being as the coordinator to deal with the company daily administration tasks
- Student in University/College, major in Finance, English or other related disciplines
- A team-player with strong communication, organization & planning skills
- Guarantee at least 3 days per week and 3-6 month working period
- Details-oriented, self-motivator & can work under pressure
- Good command of Microsoft Office skills
: Asset and Wealth Management
: Asia Pacific-China-Shanghai-Shanghai
: Full-time Shift
: Day Job
Type of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 04-Dec-2019, 02:53:01 Unposting Date
About the company
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. We serve around
48 million customers through four Global Businesses:
• Commercial Banking
• Retail Banking and Wealth Management
• Global Banking and Markets
• Global Private Banking
Our network covers 72 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North Africa, North America and Latin America.
With around 6,100 offices worldwide, we aim to be where the growth is, connecting customers to opportunities, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and ultimately helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
HSBC is listed on the London, Hong Kong, New York, Paris and Bermuda stock exchanges.
Specialties: Banking, Financial Services, International Finance and Banking, Wealth Management, Corporate and Business Banking.