- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Intern - Operations/Engineering (September 2019 intake)
Power Power Services
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Co-lead process/quality improvement projects for operational excellence
- Support in product qualification package
- Opportunity to learn and execute Lean Six Sigma tools and make positive impact to the business
- Conducting data collection and learn to apply data-driven analytical approach to problem solving
- Exposure to Power generation repair workshop machinery & operating technologies
GE's internships offer a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience through challenging projects, learn from some of the brightest and most innovative minds in the business and network with a variety of talented professionals.
- Currently pursuing a Diploma in Engineering
- Competent with MS Office applications
- Being inclusive and having the imagination and courage to make changes
- Possess good communication skills
GE Power is a world leader in power generation with deep domain expertise that helps customers deliver electricity from a wide spectrum of fuel sources. We are transforming the electricity industry with the digital power plant, the world’s largest & most efficient gas turbine, full balance of plant solutions and our data-leveraging software. Our innovative technologies and digital offerings help make power and water more affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable.
About the company
GE is building the world by providing capital, expertise and infrastructure for a global economy. GE Capital has provided billions in financing so businesses can build and grow their operations and consumers can build their financial futures. We build appliances, lighting, power systems and other products that help millions of homes, offices, factories and retail facilities around the world work better.