- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Purchase Assistant, reporting to purchaser and is responsible for procurement system data maintenance, including vendor creation and update. PO creation and dispatch, follow up the delivery and feedback to internal clients on time, payment application and assist purchaser to complete other purchase related tasks.
The Purchase Assistant will:
· Vendor database system maintenance: vendor creation and update
· Create PO in peoplesoft after purchase request approved
· Dispatch PO to vendor after PO approved
· Delivery date follow up and on time feedback to internal clients
· Invoice mapping for all purchase & payment application in system
· Purchase contract follow up
· Assist purchaser to collect purchase demand from internal clients and optimize purchase plan
· Excellent sense of customer service;
· Excellent sense of responsibility;
· Good at learning and able to withstand pressure and welcome challenges;
· Excellent English skills (spoken and written);
· Strong diagnostics and problem solving skills;
· Good communication skills;
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite software;
· Majored in Supply Chain Management Logistics is prefereed.
About the company
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft's worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.