- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting.
We’re the world leader in lighting for professionals, consumers and for the Internet of Things. Our passion for sustainability makes us one of the top 10 greenest companies in the world.
See#SignifyLifethrough the eyes of our employees!
You will be in the global B2B Marketing Communications team for Systems & Services based in Eindhoven. You will be part of a dynamic, internationally oriented marketing organization with plenty of opportunity to exercise your own initiative and ideas.
Working as an B2B Marcom intern at Signify is dynamic. We’re greater together through peer learning in our globally diverse team, with different backgrounds and nationalities.
We’re looking for a B2B Marcom intern and within this role you are responsible for our global communications for our IoT Lighting offering.
We manage all global marketing communications, events and content for B2B lighting systems within Professional Lighting.
You’ll be part of the Signify Brand Communication and Digital department in Eindhoven and its responsibilities are at the heart of driving Brand Communications, so a creative and digital mindset, confident, and a pro-active personality must be in your DNA.
What you’ll do
- Supporting the Marketing Manager Communications with day to day activities.
- Assisting with creation of new digital and offline content (e.g. leaflets, social assets, sales presentations).
- Supporting with review and creation of editorial content.
- Taking ownership of web and blog content.
- Managing social media calendars and agencies.What you’ll need
- Native English speaker- previous editor / journalist experience is a big plus.
- Experience with design software like Adobe Indesign, Photoshop is desired.
- Experience with creating and updating creatives like presentations, brochures.
- Marketing and/or communications background is preferred. HBO/BSc/MSc in Marketing, Communications, Business administration/management and Economics.
- Ability to absorb new information quickly and get up to speed on multiple aspects of the business.What you’ll get in return…
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personalized learning platform, free training and coaching
- Opportunity to buy Signify products with discountWhat we promise
We’re committed to the continuous development of our employees, using our learning to shape the future of light and create a sustainable future. Join the undisputed leader in the lighting industry and be part of our diverse global team. #WeAreSignify #SignifyLife