- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Andaz ; the Hindi meaning of " personal style ". Local inspirations, simplified luxuries, uncompromised service and leading edge design.
In the role of Food & Beverage trainee, you will be part of our overall food & beverage team. The internship will cover our three F&B outlets, meaning you will gain experience in our Bluespoon Bar, Bluespoon Bar and assist our Events operations team. In this role, you will be responsible for providing excellent service to our hotel guests and conduct extensive knowledge in food & beverage products and wine & food pairing. Other areas cover administrative tasks.
‘Are you a Food & Beverage enthusiast with a passion for service that would like to develop its qualities and skills in the world of food & beverage?'
• Obtain knowledge and understanding of wine and food pairing
• With the help of the management team, create an accurate and effective payroll monitoring system
• Monitoring equipment inventory
• Create an innovative system to incorporate loyalty program benefits and increase loyalty member guest recognition
• Being able to work with the Micros System
• Maintain par stocks of all equipment and guest supplies as required
• Compute bills and accept payments, verify cash and credit cards presented by guests
• Review SOP's for the room service and increase efficiency and productivity of the department
• Enhancing training plan/product knowledge of the team
• Taking leadership in the opening and closing shifts, involving financial closing and opening.
Our ideal candidate:
• We are looking for a candidate who is currently enrolled in a program related to the hospitality or tourism industry.
• Seeks opportunities to incorporate positive changes that will enhance efficiency and effectiveness
• Good customer service, communications and interpersonal skills should be your strength
• A motivated, hands-on and enthusiastic personality would fit both the position and Andaz' organization culture perfectly
• Preferably available for five months or longer.
• Proficiency in English is necessary, proficiency in Dutch is preferred.
- customer service