- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Internship Product & Marketing Management (Concept)
Posted Date 1 week ago(03/07/2019 09:12)
Job ID 2019-2514Business Area Sales & marketingCountry BECity Brussel (Evere) Company Information
TOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
For Toyota, Quality is a way of life. Nothing is so good that it cannot be made better, that is why we strive for continuous improvement in everything we do. This basic principle for us is called: “KAIZEN” and is what guides us in our pursuit of best Quality and the delivery of unparalleled customer’s satisfaction. Your Profile
- You are motivated and willing to be a team player in a multicultural environment.
- You have an affinity for the automotive and mobility sector and are intrigued by the challenges that lie ahead and want to be part of shaping its future
- You are analytical, capable of collecting and analysing data and presenting your findings in a visual format.
- You have completed or are in your last year of Master studies in business, marketing or automotive
- You are fluent in English, additional languages are an asset
- You have very good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
- Wish to develop and are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets
- Seek facts before making recommendations or decisions
- Have strong planning and organizing skills
- Enjoy working in a team, respecting others
- Have excellent communication skills
- Customer mindset
Your team and your responsibilities Team/division: PMM – Concept 2Your project:
Be part of the European Concept team in creating and defining the next generation of Toyota vehicles and mobility solutions for the local market. Support the concept team in all its areas of responsibility:
- Development of a Future Pan-European Product Portfolio, Vehicle Concept Planning and Powertrain Strategies
- Competitor benchmark, market research and analysis (e.g. sales performance, sales strategy, mixes, pricing, communication)
- Collaboration with all relevant departments and divisions, to support the long term product planning activities.
- Development of the European Future Mobility Strategy: autonomous drive, car sharing, personal mobility, connected car services
Place of employment: Brussels Toyota Motor Europe
Starting date: October 2019
Duration: 6 months
Confidentiality: Due to business requirement, not all performed projects can be reflected in the internship report. This issue needs to be discussed with candidate/school in advance.
It is mandatory that applicants are students for the entire period of the internship. We can only accept students with an EEA or Swiss citizenship (not requiring a work permit or visa to be eligible to perform an internship in Belgium). Options
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.