- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Investment Compliance Analyst in Operations, Associate 1Job Title:- Investment Compliance Analyst in Operations
Grade:- Associate 1, Krakow
Grow your career at State Street
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. We're a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have - on our clients, our communities and each other.
We're committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street .
Are you strong in solving nonstandard cases? Do you have a unique eye to catch the details? We are looking for someone like that for our team.
The purpose of Investment Compliance Analyst role is to ensure that shareholders assets managed by the Fund are invested in line with restrictions coming from the Law and Fund's legal documents such as Prospectus. Main responsibility of Compliance Analyst is to perform accurate analysis of alerts detected by a system and report any violation of rules to donor site to protect investor's best interest. On a daily basis, Investment Compliance Analyst will use his analytical skills and understanding of financial instruments to solve various cases related to investment decisions made by managers of the Funds.
- Monitor activity of the Investment Managers in terms of regulations of Funds Industry using dedicated Investment Monitoring Platform,
- Ensure that market data and accounting information appearing in the system are correct and accurate,
- Analyze alerts flagged in the system by performing individual investigations based on accounting booking, market platform research, legal documents, and financial web-sites,
- Creating notes and conclusions based on analysis and report any violation to the donor site,
- Perform updates of missing information in the system,
- Create reports and send reports to internal and external clients and auditors,
- Taking responsibility for personal development and training,
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Orientation on details,
- Ability to search for information and draw conclusions,
- Flexible attitude and capability to work with deadlines
- Self-motivated and self-reliant.
- Good knowledge of English
- Experience in using Microsoft Excel functions is essential,
- Basic understanding of financial instruments and markets,
- Ability to read and interpret legal notes and documents,
- Ability to work as part of a team,
We offer: • Employee savings plan
• Premium life insurance package
• VIP medical package
• International operating environment
• Language classes
• Soft skills trainings
• Technical workshops
• Development sessions with a mentor
• Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
• Technical or leadership career pathway
- directors and executives