- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
about the company
Our client is an established global private bank with a strong presence in the region. They have a well established team based in Singapore and strives to provide excellent, holistic investment advice to their UHNW clients. In view of their exciting growth plans in the region, they are looking for an experienced investment counsellor to join them!
about the job
As an investment advisor, you will look to partner with private bankers in managing client portfolios and formulate recommendations aligned with clients' portfolio allocation preferences to meet investment objectives.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Work alongside product teams to generate new product offerings to clients, proposing new product ideas and communicating feedback from the market
- Generate holistic portfolio investment ideas, articulate investment concepts, create investment proposals and conduct portfolio reviews
- Active participation in product investment committees - develop, monitor and adhere to new trading ideas for products
skills and experience required
- Bachelor's degree in banking and financial services or similar field
- At least 8 to 10 years of relevant working experience in a similar role - investment counselling, product advisory (multi-asset) etc
- Experience in the North Asia / Greater China markets is an added advantage
- Bilingual, able to communicate fluently in English and Mandarin as the role requires you to liaise with stakeholders in these languages
- Excellent stakeholder management abilities and presentation skills
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Chanel Wee at 6510 1365 for a confidential discussion.
EA: 94C3609/ R1223887