- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
An established global asset manager with a strong Asia footprint and strengths across equities, fixed income and alternatives is looking to hire an investment writer as part of their expansion plans for their Asia operations. Position is based in Singapore and covers Asia Pacific region.Responsibilities:
- Create dynamic content that promotes firm’s investment insights and expertise, with a particular focus on firm’s strategic focus pillars (income generation, alternative investments, responsible investing/ESG)
- Specific content creation focus on firm’s institutional client and alternatives businesses
- Content ideation from and distribution to firm’s non-U.S. businesses and clients, with a close coordination across all of the global businesses
- Content creation across the widest variety of content types, including short/long-form articles, web content, social media, email and any and all other promotional and marketing content
- Content drafting for regularly recurring email campaigns
- Create content partnerships across marketing as well as senior business stakeholders across the firm
- Provide other business support, as needed
- Developed in-depth product knowledge combined with technical expertise to ensure investment strategies are professionally and accurately presented in proposals prepared for clients and prospects.
- Respond ad-hoc product questions relating to RFPs/DDQs on behalf of product management.
- Respond to client queries and product updates
- Review and ensure integrity of product strategy content in database.
- Significant experience as a Investment writer; experience in asset management a strong plus
- The ability to quickly master systems and technology for content creation, review and approval
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills
- Superior project management, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Self-directed, self-starter, and motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Capable of juggling multiple tasks, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
Please send your cv in MSWord to Phoebe Ling at email@example.com
- ms project