- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Network Integration Engineer is responsible for technical implementation of IP routing projects that are executed by the Network Services Delivery Centre NSDC. Is in charge of design validation testing , network acceptance testing, providing technical procedure (MOPs) , configuration templates and node specific configuration, acts as subject matter expert in IP/MPLS domain in all parts of the solution - access, aggregation, core , working with Nokia PM/TPMs/Design/NPI teams to ensure successful project delivery. Works in accordance with Nokia QMS
Setup LAB environment for design validation tests and FATs
Work with IPRT Network design to build test plans and strategy, MOP’s and any kind of technical documentation as defined by project SoW
Produce configuration templates and node specific configuration covering basic setup, routing, MPLS, security, redundancy, qos, accounting and services
Implementation/Integration of IP/MPLS equipment and solutions as defined by SoW, design and MOPs..
Troubleshoot network/SW/HW issues encountered during network integration activity
work closely with IP technical support teams (TAC, R&D, Design)
Work with NSDC Front Door team to review effort estimations, scope of works, technical risks associated in delivery of IP routing projects
· responsible for improvement initiatives , issues handling, technical knowledge sharing
· work closely with IPR project management community to address technical matters
· Liaise with product units on issues found and product roadmaps
· Attend important projects technical activates (PoC, FOA and rollout kick off)
· Run NSDC internal technical calls
Produce customer project related technical process documentation and presentations.
Skills and experience:
· minimum of 5 years of telecom experience in IP/MPLS domain
· advance practical knowledge of IP technical solutions - IPV4, IPV6, routing and switching, ipmpls, services l2 vpn, l3 vpn , vll – epipe, apipe, cpipe, qos, multicast,
· Hands-on in configuring routers/switches with Command Line Interface , Nokia (Alcatel-Lucent), Cisco, Juniper
· Nokia (Alcatel Lucent) NRS2 certification
· Cisco, Juniper network specialist certification will be a plus
· Good practical knowledge of 5620 SAM (NE integration, SW upload & upgrade, backups) alarm monitoring and interpretation
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English.
· Can work independently and also in a team.
· Can travel for business, even at short notice
· Can work under pressure of time
About the company
As the world’s specialist in mobile broadband, we’ll help you enable your end users to do more than ever before with the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize their value and the services to make it all work together.