- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Dar es Salaam
BackSHARE 18/12/2019 IRB Barcelona International PhD Fellowships Programme 2020
Where to applyContactSave to favorites Show on map Where to apply
IRB Barcelona International PhD Fellowships Programme 2020
Application Deadline: 12/02/2020 15:00 - Europe/Athens
Where to send your application.
Company IRB Barcelona
- WEBSITE https://www.irbbarcelona.org/en/young-scientists/predoctoral-programme/opport... Contact to
- ORGANISATION/COMPANY IRB Barcelona
- ORGANISATION TYPE Research Laboratory
- WEBSITE http://www.irbbarcelona.org/index.php/en
- COUNTRY Spain
- CITY Barcelona
- POSTAL CODE 08028
- STREET Baldiri Reixac, 10 Save to favorites
Please login to use this functionality.
- ORGANISATION/COMPANY IRB Barcelona
- RESEARCH FIELD Biological sciences Chemistry Computer science Neurosciences
- RESEARCHER PROFILE First Stage Researcher (R1)
- APPLICATION DEADLINE 12/02/2020 15:00 - Europe/Athens
- LOCATION Spain › Barcelona
- TYPE OF CONTRACT Temporary
- JOB STATUS Full-time
- HOURS PER WEEK 40
- OFFER STARTING DATE 01/09/2020 The Institute for Research in Biomedicine (IRB Barcelona) is recruiting highly motivated and talented students to its International PhD programme. Up to 8 fellowships are available for the academic year 2020-2021. Candidates should start by September 2020.
The deadline for applications is 12 February 2020, 15:00 CET Time.
IRB Barcelona is an independent, non-profit research institution engaged in basic and applied biomedical sciences. The Institute aims to promote multidisciplinary research of excellence at the interface between biology, chemistry and medicine.
IRB Barcelona’s research purpose is to address fundamental biological questions in order to provide groundbreaking solutions to unmet medical needs. Our institute is organised around three major research programmes, namely Cancer Science, Aging and Metabolism, and Mechanisms of Disease, with the aim to decipher why diseases develop and find new ways to diagnose, prevent and treat them.
IRB Barcelona is located in the Barcelona Science Park, a centre in which first-class public research converges with the private sector in a stimulating, vanguard scientific environment.
IRB Barcelona currently consists of 27 research groups, organized into 6 integrative research nodes.
- Chemical and Structural Biology
- Computational Biology
- Invertebrate Models of Disease
- Cell Pathophysiology
- Preclinical Models of Cancer
- Preclinical Models of Disease Well-equipped laboratories are complemented by a network of technical services, including advanced optical microscopy, nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR), proteomics and transcriptomics units, a high-throughput crystallography platform and an animal facility. Our researchers work in a stimulating, multidisciplinary environment promoting research of excellence in biomedicine at the interface between structural biology, chemistry and biology.
For further information, please visit our website or alternatively contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
22+-Leaflet | Map data © Google Job Work Location Personal Assistance locationsGet More Personal Assistance Work location(s) 7 position(s) available at IRB Barcelona Spain Barcelona 08028 Baldiri Reixac, 10 EURAXESS offer ID: 474229
share this page Facebook Twitter Linkedin Print this offer Disclaimer:
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.
Please login to access this functionality.
Login / Free Registration