- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
About the IRM NIKE.COM team
At Nike we see a vast amount of potential in the digital world. Over the years Nike has never been afraid to explore digital opportunities early on and that’s one of the areas where we hold a strong competitive advantage.
About the role
As our NIKE.COM Coordinator, you will be joining a team whose primary objective is to spread the Swoosh across a number of owned and external channels and will be working closely with merchandising, category brand and membership teams, as well as a number of external partners.
In this role, you’ll need to work with the team to coordinate all efforts and overcome resource constraints. You will be expected to help the team with NIKE.COM, email, LINE and app day-to-day tasks and reporting. You will also be expected to present your findings and insights to the broader team on a regular basis.
We are looking for a strong team player who will be comfortable navigating the Nike matrix and working with multiple partners toward a common goal.
1. Improve digital experience of Nike on owned platforms by engaging the team and bringing analytics and intuition into one place.
2. Work with external agencies and audience selection teams to ensure smooth and targeted communication with consumers on owned channels (LINE, email, apps)
3. Partner with geography counterparts and strive to increase efficiency of the day-to-day operations..
4. Link site metrics to overall brand metrics for evaluation of strategy vs execution.
5. Find inefficiencies in the team’s operation and provide ideas to ensure smooth and lean day-to-day operation.
1. Bachelors’ degree in Business, Economics, Marketing or a related field required (an additional 2 years of experience in lieu of a degree.
2. Good understanding of NIKE brand, digital platforms and Japanese consumer.
3. 1 year of previous digital experience in a brand or an e-commerce business with a focus on analysis or ops.
4. Previous experience in digital ops and setting up new processes.
5. Good understanding of Microsoft Excel and experience with analytics (Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics) and data visualization (Tableau or Domo) tools. VBA, SQL and any kind of scripting/automation experience highly preferred.
6. Demonstrated ability to turn data insights into recommended actions and to present findings to the broader team.
7. Language requirement (e.g. Fluency in Japanese and business level in English required.)
- google analytics
- microsoft excel
About the company
Nike, Inc. is a worldwide leader in the design, marketing and distribution of athletic and sports-inspired footwear, apparel, equipment and accessories.