- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
this vacancy Apply Hunkemöller is looking for an IT Application Manager who’ll be the technical owner for various systems supporting our exciting and growing business!
- Technical ownership of various systems – need to learn and understand the tools inside and out, able to guide our business partners on ‘what's possible' to support their visions
- Day to day monitoring and ownership from a technical point of view to make sure everything is running as expected
- Continuous development and optimization of processes and tools – participation in critical projects to help test and validate the new functionalities in the systems to ensure stability and quality during and after go-live moments
- Collaborating closely with internal business stakeholders and external development partners;
- Define, document and maintain system manuals and routines involved to ensure stability and quality of systems
- Proactively suggesting possible changes and optimizations in the process, tools and systems Qualifications & Experience:
- Finished an IT related studies or similar discipline (level either MBO, HBO, Bachelor, Master or equivalent)
- Gained at least 2-3 years of work experience in application management for multiple systems across various disciplines
- Able to think critically with strong investigative skills
- You're fluent in English, both verbal and written
- You have experience with ‘best of breed' system landscapes and interfaces to and from other systems
- You have strong prioritization and time management skills as well as a strong sense of commitment and accountability
- Business acumen with strong communication skills Hunkemöller strives to be a much-loved, global and social brand. A place where people love to work, are proud of the brand, and where we create true brand ambassadors. Working in a passionate, energetic, design-led and performance-driven environment where our key customer persona 'Shero' sits at the heart of everything we do. Hunkemöller is certified TOP EMPLOYER of the Netherlands 2019, which underlines our people initiatives and achievements.
If you want to join our growing Hunkemöller headquarters team, click on 'apply' to hand in your CV or LinkedIn profile details (in English). In case of any questions, please contact our HR department via (0031)35-646 5102.
For this role, we're not looking to work with external agencies.