- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Kuala Lumpur
IT Audit – Consultant / Senior Consultant (Risk Advisory)What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you'll do
Deloitte's Risk Advisory division help organizations build value by taking a Risk Intelligent approach to managing financial, technology, and business risks.
We help our clients focus on their areas of increased risk, bridge silos to effectively manage risk across organizational boundaries, and seek not only risk mitigation, but also pursue intelligent risk taking as a means to value creation.
As a IT Risk Consultant, there will be opportunities for you to explore experiences in IT Risk competencies such as IT Internal Audit, IT Risk Management and Third Party Assurance related areas.
- Good working knowledge of the COSO and IT Assurance Framework issued by ISACA.
- Experience in leading teams in performing IT audits and risk assessment assignments.
- Strong understanding of complex business and IT processes, and their related risks. Competency in ERP systems such as SAP, JDEdwards and Oracle are an added advantage.
- Able to evaluate IT internal controls and identify opportunities for controls improvement.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to multi-task and possess effective time management skills.
- Able to produce high quality work deliverables on timely basis.
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients with the intention to exceed their expectations.
- Excellent written English and interpersonal skills, a team player and communicator, and a self starter.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Consultants cross our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- 2-3 years of work experience in the field on IT audit and/or risk assessment.
- Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Accounting or equivalent.
- Favourable that you have obtained professional certifications or passed the examinations for CISA, CRISC or CIA.
Kindly attach your resume when submitting your application.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
In Malaysia, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Malaysia ("Deloitte in Malaysia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Malaysia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Requisition code: ME51-168555-2019