- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
You will be part of the IT Governance & Compliance team under the Information Technology Risk & Security (ITRS) department of Income. The job responsibilities comprises of:
- Develop new and review existing IT governance documents (i.e. policies, standards, procedures, guidelines) to ensure its relevance, and alignment to regulatory requirements and industry (i.e. LIA, GIA, ABS, etc) best practices.
- Maintain IT governance documents Masterlist to ensure timely review and endorsement.
- Monitor and review exceptions and deviations from IT governance processes.
- Promote awareness of IT governance processes to guide stakeholders towards adherence and adoption.
- Conduct compliance assurance checks to enforce IT Governance & to gather artefacts as evidence for audit purposes.
- Conduct reviews on IT controls and processes to identify areas of non-compliance as well as areas of improvements, and to track to closure of action steps to address the gaps.
- Conduct deep-dive reviews on IT systems.
- Conduct regular reviews of application access administrative activities, change requests and other reviews as required.
- Conduct on-site compliance/audit checks for IT material outsourcing as well as third party sites as required.
- Track IT issues arising from regulatory requirements and management meetings (i.e Executive Committee, Audit Committee, Risk Management Committee, Board, etc) to ensure timely completion of action/follow-up items.
- Assist in the management of relationships and interactions with auditors (internal/external/MAS) to ensure efficient facilitation and progress of audit activities.
- Assist in engaging IT stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of management responses, completion of action items, collation of artefacts, escalation and closure of audit findings.
- Assist in preparation of timely reports to IT management on audit status.
- Follow up on Business-As-Usual (BAU) activities.
- Participate in any assignments as delegated.
- Diploma or Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years' relevant experience; preferably in Insurance / Financial industry
- Familiarity with MAS TRM Guidelines and MAS Outsourcing Guidelines is preferred.
- Good knowledge on IT security and governance, as well as technology systems and infrastructure components.
- Professional certification or specialization in IT Governance, IT Compliance, Cyber Security, or equivalent (such as CISSP, CISA, CGEIT, etc) is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Possess good interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills to engage stakeholders from different businesses and levels.
- Possess excellent writing and analytical skills.
- Meticulous and able to work independently as well as in a team.