- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Petaling Jaya
IT Management ConsultantIntroduction
Your Role and Responsibilities
Are you interested in providing Hybrid Cloud Integration services to customers in Malaysia?
We are looking for candidates with solid technical experience to join our expanding IBM Cloud Services team in Malaysia.
Your responsibility will be helping to design, implement and maintain IT solutions built based on the IBM Hybrid Cloud Integration (HCI) technologies, best practices and open standards. You're going to work across every stage of projects lifecycle, from prototypes to delivery and education.
We're interested in candidates with ability to listen and to gain and share knowledge. This is a client facing technical position for someone who enjoys traveling, visiting new places and meeting new people.
You'll have an opportunity to work in international environment and develop an IT career of many kinds, from technical to business consulting and management.
Come and join us today!
Required Professional and Technical Expertise :
This position requires candidates to possess an excellent grasp of technology and IT infrastructure. Your new job requirements are:
- Bachelor degree in IT
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience
- Familiarity with business process and transaction digital transformation tools like BPM (BPM Advanced, Standard, WPS), ODM, or RPA (Automation Anywhere, other systems like UI Path or BluePrism a plus)
- Documented experience with scripting, integrations and collaboration (i.e. JAVA, Angular, REST, SOAP, JSON, API)
- IT problems solving and troubleshooting techniques
- Open to travel
- Interpersonal & communication skills
- Communicative English
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise :
- It will be nice if you also have:
- Understanding of cloud software development concepts, microservices architecture and agile methodology
- familiarity with IBM Cloud, other cloud providers like AWS or Azure a plus
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
Skills : IBM Application Server, IBM RPA, IBM BPM
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.