- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Job PurposeWe are currently looking for highly motivated and driven individuals to join our IT Technical Operation Centre. This is a fast pace, high pressure environment (24*7) which handles all IT related incidents within the Emirates Group. This role involves identifying, analysing and resolving incidents with the intention of restoring services as quickly as possible with minimal disruption. Success in this role requires individuals to have excellent customer service and communication skills in addition to problem solving skills and analytical thinking.
- Managing inbound and outbound customer calls in a timely manner.
- Identifying customers’ needs, clarifying information and providing solutions.
- Analysing reported incidents and providing First Call Resolution (FCR) to customers enabling them to resume their work with minimal disruption and within the agreed Service Level targets.
- Coordinating with various support teams (internal) and external vendors and service providers (SITA, TATA, etc.) to ensure quick resolution of incidents and service restoration.
- Following process and procedures in line with the company policies.Qualifications & ExperienceExperience in providing IT support over phone, chat or other communication protocols.
•Diploma or Degree in Information Technology (or equivalent)
•Minimum 3 years’ experience in IT Operations environment
•Experience in IT Contact Centre will be an added advantage.
•Experience in IT Systems, Operations and Customer Service environment.
•Incident Management Process based on ITIL V3
•Technical & Professional Certifications (MCSE, MCP, ITIL foundation etc.) will be an added advantage.
•Experience in ServiceNow or other ITSM toolsets
•Experience in Anywhere 365 / Avaya systems will be an added advantage
The job will require you to work on shifts (24*7)Salary & BenefitsJoin us in Dubai and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary and travel benefits that are exclusive to our industry, including discounts on flights and hotels stays around the world. You can find out more information about our employee benefits in the Working Here section of our website www.emirates.com/careers. Further information on what’s it like to live and work in our cosmopolitan home city, can be found in the Dubai Lifestyle section.
About the company
The Emirates Group is a vast organisation with manifold business interests in the aviation, travel, tourism and leisure industries. Employing more than 62,000 people across our 50 business units and associated firms, we are one of the biggest employers in the region and offer specialist services spanning almost every aspect of the market.