- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassinâ€™s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancyâ€™s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoftâ€™s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2016-17 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of â‚¬1,460 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com
Vision of the role:
The IT Production Manager will implement best processes, methods and tools to deliver quality pre-launch, launch and post-launch support of IT services for Production teams. The incumbent will ensure the advancement of the work and attainment of production objectives in time and using the resources that were allocated. The incumbent oversees the planning and management of the Online infrastructure for production, ensures seamless transition into Operations and guards the on-going service delivery to players.
The main responsibilities of this position are:
· Identify requirement and necessary deliverables for different delivery phase.
· Organize and coordinate activities and resources in collaboration with the teams’ manager;
· Assess workloads to support teams when defining the scope;
· Ensure that the actual progress of the deliverables reflects the planning;
· Evaluate risks, impacts and consequences;
· Effectively communicate with team members and different levels of management on project status and progress.
· Build up team to get ready for service operation
· Implement the service management processes (Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management) and address any gaps to meet the business needs;
· Handle crisis management in case of escalation and participate to post-mortems for the realm;
· Analyze operational trends and propose changes to existing processes when required;
· Prioritize opportunities to improve the service and drive improvement initiatives.
· Coordinate Production at key intervals (service integration, launch, sunset, etc.);
· Coordinate Launch & Post Launch with Production teams;
· Ensure follow-ups on stage gates and keep deliverables and timelines on track;
· Coordinate transversal inter-team operations during emergency situations;
· Make relevant interventions when prioritizing initiatives based production team’s vision and technical constraints;
· Seek support from subject matter experts when considering new needs (hardware equipment and software technology, monitoring, etc.);
· Help define deliverables for content and milestones and any related changes (new milestone dates, etc.) and implement processes to resolve issues;
· Communicate and circulate reports and information relevant to HQ and studio.
· Carry out the budget planning and periodically review. Can present to executives;
· Ensure operational budgeting oversight and follow-up of the actual costs;
· Build operational budget requirements.
· Broad understanding of IT technologies
· Solid project management and service delivery knowledge and experience, having across functions and teams collaboration experience
· Knowledge of Agile (methodology) management principles;
· Highly Organized
· Strong analytical mind and the ability to make decisions quickly
· Ability to work effectively in a fast paced changing environment
· Strong Leadership skills, excellent negotiation and influencing
About the company
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft's worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.