- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Job PurposeWe are currently looking for IT Engineers to join our Contact Centre. The purpose of this role is to restore normal IT service operations at first trigger of the monitoring alert or a reactive incident within agreed service levels and minimize the adverse impact by proactively identifying and highlighting issues and risks.
• Perform Level 1 and Level 2 activities related to network technology domain across WAN/LAN. To support and monitor data network infrastructure for the EG-IT.
• Working as part of Technical Operations Center (TOC), the team member will troubleshoot incidents, monitor alerts, implement change tasks and execute service request fulfilment ensuring compliance to the enterprise architecture, production processes, ITIL framework and other EG-IT standards
• Ensure the solution or remediation meets the service level requirements in terms of expected availability, capacity, continuity, security, performance and reliability.
• Publish and maintain high quality documentation for network operations process and procedures. Working within the standard templates and documentation guidelines which include detailed design, configuration details, support procedures, operations manuals and deployment architecture.
• Effectively monitor and critically review the implementation of change requests relevant to data network area. Ensure that assigned problems and incidents are defined and analysed in line with the Problem/Incident management process. Ensure that assigned incidents are resolved within the agreed service levels and where applicable, workarounds are provided to minimise business impact and escalate to next level of support for faster resolution.
• Identify the trends, work closely with other teams and initiate actions for continual improvement.Qualifications & Experience- Bachelor Degree in IT /Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience in IT Customer Support
- 1+ years’ experience in data network technology area (routers, switches, load balancers, Citrix Netscalar and Infoblox/DNS)
- CCNA/CCNP - Routing and Switching certification
- Proficient and hands on experience on the following network technologies/Protocols: WAN/LAN, Routing & Switching, MPLS, BGP, VPN, Wireless Network, Network Management tools.
- Working knowledge of firewalls (Palo Alto/ Cisco ASA/Fortinet), Proxy(Zscalar), IPS and other security products such as F5.
- Working knowledge of IT Operations Management (ITOM) tools (ServiceNow, SN-Event Management, Splunk, AppDynamics, Automation – Ansible, Automic)Salary & BenefitsJoin us in Dubai and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary and travel benefits that are exclusive to our industry, including discounts on flights and hotels stays around the world. You can find out more information about our employee benefits in the Working Here section of our website www.emirates.com/careers. Further information on what’s it like to live and work in our cosmopolitan home city, can be found in the Dubai Lifestyle section.
About the company
The Emirates Group is a vast organisation with manifold business interests in the aviation, travel, tourism and leisure industries. Employing more than 62,000 people across our 50 business units and associated firms, we are one of the biggest employers in the region and offer specialist services spanning almost every aspect of the market.