- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
You will provide our client's (B2B) customers with all the help and tools that they need in order for them to successfully accept payments anywhere in the world. In order to do so you will be working together with technical engineers and other business teams (e.g. payments, finance & project management teams).
- Be a key source of knowledge on the platform and APIs, the underlying web-stack technologies, and industry-standard integration methods and best practices
- Be responsible for the customers’ full lifecycle (integration, expansion and operational excellence).
- Be an internal product advocate, track product processes and contribute to the platform feeding back feedback and issues
- Advising customers regarding the best implementation practices and also address specific merchants’ issues
You will join a highly motivated, customer-focused team that thrives on shared success.
- You are innovative, have strong problem-solving capabilities and able to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly, while dealing with many varied technical support requests and challenges
- You have a relevant Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably in Computer Science
- Experience in a tech company preferred
- You are self-driven, flexible, and have the ability to maintain high levels of productivity with minimal supervision
- You have had previous exposure to environments rich in uncertainty and you show a resulting track record of successfully dealing with ambiguity
- You make quick informed decisions under pressure and prioritise appropriately based on urgency, necessity and both internal and external requests
- You speak Italian on an excellent level
- You also speak English on an excellent level - you will primarily work in English Working conditions
- This is a full time, long term position
- You will immediately receive an indefinite contract, directly with the company
- A great, dynamic, international work environment in the center of Amsterdam
- Lots of room to develop yourself and grow
- Great salary and secondary benefits
- ms project