- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
IT - Information Technology
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
AIG Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
• Leading continual improvement in IMS Security Compliance/Patching operations
• Charter for IT service management activity including Incident Management, Change Management and Problem Management.
• Handle Severity 1 & 2 Incident deep technical analysis which impacts the business clients with quick resolution time.
• Perform Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for high severity incidents – Includes identifying root cause resolution and to implement workaround and corrective actions – analyze debug log, dump file and engage vendor for hardware related fixes.
• Request For Change (RFC) initiator, planner and implementer for incident/problem resolution, business requirement or based on client request.
• To analyze the daily/weekly/monthly Incident, Problem and Change requests.
• Demonstrate leadership and offer technical expertise on daily task for those with less experience - provide training to junior/new employee on common issue such as incident handling process, change process, backup/restore process, process involved in handling high severity issue, root cause finding and corrective action that needs to be taken.
• Actively dealing with the business client, and internal technical counterparts via email, web conference and phone calls for daily BAU support tasks.
• Prepare and create technical document in relate to the complex technical issue and knowledge management capturing process for other teammate as learning curve.
• Being the senior technical person to get in touch with solution in relate to Wintel product. Escalation contact with Microsoft vendor for escalated operations issue.
• Being the technical person that able to provide technical solution and recommendation to Wintel Operations team.
• Acting as the lead for ad-hoc operations projects: Server refresh, new deployment and Center initiatives as part of AIG 2020 Objectives.
WORKING HOUR: ROTATIONAL SHIFT
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
About the company
American multinational insurance corporation with more than 88 million customers in 130 countries. AIG companies employ over 64,000 people in 90 countries. The company operates through three businesses: AIG Property Casualty, AIG Life and Retirement and United Guaranty Corporation (UGC). AIG Property Casualty provides insurance products for commercial, institutional and individual customers.