- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
IT - Information Technology
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
AIG Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
• Identify key data types required tracking to improve business performance.
• Generate easy-to-interpret reports based on collected data.
• Use statistical methods to identify areas for operational improvement and make suggestions for streamlining processes.
• Provide data extracts to support financial reporting of software and hardware inventory, allocation, chargeback, vendor audits and reconciliation of software assets.
• Work experience in data analysis field or related field
• Ability to create complex reports and analyze documents.
• Excellent data analysis skills
• Clear and effective written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Excel is a must
• Experience in Power BI
• Knowledge in Asset and Software License management lifecycle process would be an advantage
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
About the company
American multinational insurance corporation with more than 88 million customers in 130 countries. AIG companies employ over 64,000 people in 90 countries. The company operates through three businesses: AIG Property Casualty, AIG Life and Retirement and United Guaranty Corporation (UGC). AIG Property Casualty provides insurance products for commercial, institutional and individual customers.