- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are looking for a results-driven individual with Account management experience to drive China-based JP existing sellers to maximize their presence and business in Amazon Japan marketplaces. The Account Manager will partner with JP existing sellers, sales and product team, to grow sellers’ businesses on Amazon Japan including identifying opportunities to maximize selection, driving feature adoption, monitoring seller’s healthy growth, performance, product quality, as well as working with sellers to achieve our standard and deliver the best e-commerce experience for customer on Amazon. The account manager will own forecasting, monitoring, analysis and reporting on CN-based JP existing seller business.
The successful account manager will:
- Work with JP existing sellers to grow the selections to Amazon and their business with profit
- Work with JP existing sellers to drive the feature adaption rate to drive the customer experience on Amazon Japan
- Work with JP existing sellers to achieve data quality standards and become an expert in using internal tools to achieve results
- Work with JP existing sellers to drive the seller performance and product quality to ensure best customer experience.
- Drive business reviews with sellers and do analysis to understand sales trends and drivers and develop recommendations on how to grow the business.
- Develop a thorough understanding of assigned product/industry category, including seasonality and Japan marketplace business trends/events, and continually monitor competitor/industry developments
- Show super strong competency in delivering result, bias for actions, dive deep, ownership, earn trust and customer obsession
- 5-8 years relevant experience of Account Management or retail industries, with a proven track record of managing relationships and / or projects
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to independently deal with relevant tools (Excel, other internal tools)
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects - work prioritization, planning and task delegation
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Proficiency in oral and written English
- BA/BS required