- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary SGD60,000.00 - SGD102,000.00 gross per year
Java developer - 12 months contract
You would be joining a reputable MNC as a Java Developer and this role would be on a 12 months rolling contract.
- Hands on Design, Development, Deployment & Support of Software products
- Interact with Product Owners to design and deliver technical solutions to support various business functions
- Provide thought leadership and lead innovation by exploring, investigating, recommending, benchmarking and implementing tools and frameworks.
- Work in a Globally Distributed Development team environment to enable successful delivery with a minimal supervision
- Advocate, document, and follow best design and development practices
It is you, if:
- You are passionate, creative and self-driven
- You are curious and collaborative, and a believer in the power of teams and team work
- You are flexible and have a broad set of capabilities to wear multiple hats
- You thrive in a dynamic and a fast paced environment
- You pursue speed and simplicity relentlessly
- You are a natural leader in everything you do
- Minimum 8+ years of strong hands-on development experience with Java (7.0/8.0), JEE and related technologies
- Strong working experience in micro services API first development
- Experience in AWS is added advantage
- Experience in large scale data management using Big Data, Elastic Search
- Working Knowledge on Reactive/Functional Programming is highly desirable
- Knowledge of NO-SQL technologies like Cassandra, MongoDB
- Excellent understanding of Micro services based architectures, Service oriented design & architecture, Application Integration & Messaging, Security and Web 2.0.
- Strong understanding of design patterns and best practices in Java/JEE platform including UI, Application & Frameworks development.
- Extensive hands-on development experience with frameworks and tools including Apache Stack, Web Services.
- Strong Experience/Knowledge on Data modeling (RDBMS, XSD, JSON), Database/XML interaction, SQL, Stored Procedure and ORM.
- Experience with web servers & application servers such as Tomcat & JBoss
- Must have prior experience in leading Technical deliverables. Must be able to effectively communicate & work with fellow team members and other functional team members to coordinate & meet deliverables.
- Exceptional communication, organization and presentation skills
- Experience working with Open Source API Gateway Frameworks, Mulesoft/Apigee API Gateway is a huge plus
- Good understanding of CI/CD systems and Container based deployments on Docker.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION, PLEASE APPLY TODAY OR EMAIL SARA VU SVU@MORGANMCKINLEY.COM.SG
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA LICENSE - 11C5502
REG NO - R1985504
- web 2.0