- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- SCHIPHOL-RIJK NL
Do you love managing your clients program whilst working internally at their organization?
As a Junior Account Manager at Arvato your goal and motivation is bringing the relationship with our client and level of service to a higher level. You are the point of contact and mediator between your client, service delivery and operations. Our and your vision is that client satisfaction and trust are the most important pillars in serving our client and you strive for the best results for your client and Arvato.
Are you the professional who builds a sustainable collaboration that benefits all parties involved?
To be successful as a Junior Account Manager at Arvato you are constantly developing the business of your client by meeting the agreed on SLA’s and P&L. You are pro-actively investigating the needs of your client and you are able to translate these to creative solutions and action plans. You lead or support new implementations for your client and take your role in the growth strategy of Arvato. In this role, it is crucial that you have strong developed numerical and analytically skills since we give you, together with your senior, responsibility for the P&L results andcalculating costs, prices and profitability for your portfolio. Therefor we need you to be decisive, able to act effectively under stress and have strong communicative and commercial skills.
Skills we are looking for in your resume
- A graduated Bachelor or Master in a relevant field such as; Logistics and Supply Chain, Business Administration.
- At least 0 to 3 years of relevant experience within an international oriented Contract logistic environment;
- Excellent level of verbal and written communication in English.
- Strong developed numerical, analytical and organizational skills What does working at Arvato mean for you?
We are growing and we believe it is important that our employees also (continue to) grow. In this position, you get to know all facets of the process and you develop your people, project and program management skills. At Arvato, there are enough opportunities do develop your personal growth.
In addition to a competitive salary and travel allowance, we also offer you:
- 8% holiday payment;
- A bonus based on performance and organization results;
- 25 vacation days, possibility to build up to 28 vacation days;
- Up to 40% discount on your fitness subscription!;
- Telephone and laptop;
- non-contributory pension (we pay your pension);
- Collective health insurance (without obligation)
- ANW Insurance, fully paid for by Arvato Benelux
- WIA Hiaat insurance, fully paid for by Arvato Benelux Arvato Supply Chain Solutions is specialized in logistics solutions. In collaboration with the customer, we determine a logistics process that is most effective that meets their needs. For example, we invest in innovative solutions such as optimizing automation and digitization, but also in our employees. Do you want to know more about us?
Do you recognize yourself completely in this vacancy? Then apply quickly!
Do you not fully meet the job requirements and are you curious about what it is like to work at Arvato?
Feel free to contact us! We answer all your questions and are happy to think about any options.
Laurence van Teeseling
T: +31 (0) 6 270 730 06
“We deliver and create value. Our customers love our smart solutions. We attract the bestprofessionals who grow successfully with our customers. We focus on new markets and emerging technologies. Through rational investments we expand and innovate.”
Bedrijf: Arvato Benelux B.V. - International Supply Chain Management
Postcode: 1119 NG
Job ID: 39079
- business administration
- ms project