- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Corporate Finance & Control contributes to realizing the vision of the Volvo Group by developing and providing a wide range of expert services from financial planning to accounting, business controlling, M&As, financial reporting and investor relations. With Volvo Group Corporate Finance & Control you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals working with energy, passion and respect for the individual to become the world leader in sustainable transport solutions.
Volvo Polska in Wrocław, Accounting & Company Control, Order to Cash Department, is looking for candidates for the position of Junior Accountant / Accountant with Swedish.
• Accountancy service of sales transactions and daily cooperation with Volvo Group partners regarding:
- booking and allocation of incoming and outgoing transactions
- collection of receivables according to the standard Volvo Group process
- preparation of accountancy reports, participation in the month end closing process
• Assurance of a high quality of daily work standards
• Very good written and spoken English & Swedish
• Minimum high school education – economic preferable
• Good communication skills
• Ability on focusing on tasks and organizing of own work in a proper order
• Self-reliance, effectiveness and involvement
• Customer focus
• Ability of work in team
• Good knowledge of MS Office
As an asset:
• Experience in accountancy
• Knowledge and/or experience with SAP
• Experience in corporate international company
• Higher education degree
• Friendly atmosphere in a professional and ambitious team
• The highest standard of the company’s culture /Top Employer/
• Interesting and responsible job using modern tools and methods
• Possibility to gain knowledge about global financial processes in the company with many years of experience
• Local contract
• Internal benefit system
• Internal trainings
About the company
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines. The Group also provides complete solutions for financing and service. The Volvo Group, with its headquarters in Gothenburg, employs about 100,000 people, has production facilities in 19 countries and sells its products in more than 190 markets.