- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £22,000.00 - £25,000.00 gross per year
Excellent role on offer for a Vehicle Technician looking to join a leading manufacture where you will receive first class training on agricultural equipment whilst working for a stable company that are well known to look after their staff.
Are you a Vehicle Technician looking for full training on Agricultural equipment? Do you want a Field Service role?
This market leading company are one of the largest manufacturers of Agricultural equipment in the world. They are currently looking for a Service Engineer to join their expert team.
In this role you will be fully trained on all the relevant Agricultural equipment. Working within a local patch, you will service and repair equipment on client sites.
This role would ideally suit a Vehicle Technician looking for full training to break into the Agricultural industry, within a market leading company who are known to take care of their staff.
- Repairing, servicing and maintaining Agricultural machinery and equipment
- Field based role - local patch
- Full training
- £22'000 - £25'000 (OTE £28'000 - £37'500) + Excellent Benefits
- A Vehicle Technician or similar background
- Looking to work for a leading manufacturer
- Must have a driving license
- Based in Frome or the surrounding area
Job Reference: RTR-82616
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.