- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Is HR your passion and do you want to get actual experience in working with HR?
WHAT DRIVES YOU?
Do you want to learn how the HR processes link with how we operate and continuously develop our com-pany as an organisation and business?
Are you motivated by the direct and very tangible impact that successfully executed HR has on the oper-ational and financial performance of the organisation, especially in a consulting company where people constitute our biggest value?
Will you find it challenging and enjoyable to work in a company where people are highly competent, ambitious and eager to constantly develop?
HOW DO YOU WORK?
You will be involved in a broad portfolio of HR processes from recruitment, onboarding, training and development as well as people performance. You will take part in the ongoing development and optimi-sation of our HR processes, and you always keep the overall objective of the business in focus.
You will also contribute to the effective execution of HR administrative tasks – and you do it from an understanding of how important they are to the healthy operations and bottom line of the organisation.
You make yourself count and your empathetic and direct personality shines through everything you do.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
- Close cooperation with skilled and experienced colleagues giving a steep learning curve
- Freedom to take responsibility for your own professional development and shape your own pro-file
- A flat hierarchy with an informal, social culture based on open, friendly dialogue
- A workplace in the heart of Copenhagen
- Flexibility to focus on studies and exams
CAN YOU SAY YES TO THE FOLLOWING?
- Well under way with a relevant bachelor’s degree or in the beginning of your master’s degree. Your study is related to HR and you have achieved impressive results so far
- Ambitious and extremely self-motivating
- Highly structured, with great project management potential and get things done
- Strong communication skills in both written and spoken Danish and English
- Integrity, respect, curiosity and an open mind
- A good sense of humour
Does the position as Junior Consultant sound like something for you? Then, please apply below.
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis with starting date as soon as possible, so please send us your application at the earliest opportunity.
When you click "Apply now", you will be sent to EasyCruit where your data will be handled.
- ms project