- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
My client is looking to recruit a Junior Doctor (psychiatry) to join their service. Ideally you will have 6 months post qualification experience and you will have a keen interest in mental health.
PERSON SPECIFICATION - Skills/Qualifications
- You will be a Registered Mental Health Nurse.
- You will have an active NMC PIN.
- Previous experience of working within a mental health service is desirable but not essential.
- Caring individual with a proven ability to lead.
- Assessment of service users? needs, creating and implementing care plans.
- Developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet users physical, social and psychological needs, whilst still championing independence and personal choice.
- Maintaining accurate documentation and resident records.
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines - identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
- Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
About the company
With our knowledge of HR trends, we can efficiently advise temporary, contract and permanent staff solutions, offer advice on salaries, job specifications, candidate profiling, competencies and any other HR recruitment processes you have questions about.