- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Ubisoft Romania is looking for a Junior Online Performance Engineer that has development skills and a passion for online gaming. This position will be working closely with quality control and development teams. The Junior Online Performance Engineer will be specialized in testing the online performance of games, applications and online services.
• Ability to quickly adapt or research to new technologies;
• Excellent communication skills both with internal and external stakeholders while mentaining a proffesional attitude;
• Able to work both independently as well as in collaboration with other teams;
• Very good command of written and spoken English;
• Basic programming knowledge (Python and/or C#/C++) ;
• Knowledge of RESTful API and related protocols (Http/Https /AMF) ;
• Basic Database knowledge in MySQL;
• Basic Linux (Ubuntu/CentOS distro) knowledge
• Basic knowledge of Cloud solutions such as EC2 and/or Azzure
Nice to have:
• Experience working with networking protocols, client-server architecture
• University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math-Info or related fields
• Knowledge of web server technology and protocols, web services;
• Agile/Scrum knowledge is a plus.
• Basic knowledge about web servers - Apache, Ngix
• Basic knowledge and interest in test automation products.
• Responsible for testing the backend performance and stability for Ubisoft titles
• Follow up on technical blockers with your manager.
• Build and execute test plans to verify: performance, integration and functional requirements.
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.
Come and join our team of over 1000 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
About the company
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft's worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.