- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
he world is moving to a greener way of producing and doing business. Next to the positive change for our planet, we also see the sales opportunities. And sales is something we know very well. Do want to be involved in the renewables space and do you wish to sell? Then this vacancy could be for you!
- As a Sales Trader (m/f/x) you will work with the most interesting clients around the world, each with their own set of exciting challenges.
- - - You will manage and grow your own portfolio, using your strong interpersonal skills and charming personality to gain your clients’ confidence and trust.
- - - - - - Job requirements
- - - - - Native speaker of Danish
- - - Bachelor’s/master's degree, preferably in Business Economics or Finance
- - - 0-2 years’ experience in a sales trading or brokerage / business development role
- - - Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- - - Ability to handle constructive criticism and not afraid to fail and try again
- - - Aptitude for taking initiative, a commercial and creative mind with an entrepreneurial attitude
- - - Relocation to Amsterdam
- - - - - - This is what we offer
- - - - - From day one, you will receive ample support, training, and great facilities.
- - - You will join a successful team that operates with purpose by creating a space for renewables every day. People that inspire, are open, and are the best in their field will be your colleagues.
- - - You will be part of a growing company within a growing market. A company that leads the way through its innovative products, services, and customer-focus.
- - - And of course, there are plenty of opportunities for personal growth and career expansion.
- - - - - - Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
For more information or to apply visit: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/l1ShE-junior-sales-trader-danish-m-f-x-green-resourcesT
- ms project