- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- PRAGUE CHODOV
Or apply with these other sources
Apply with LinkedIn
Add to Saved Jobs
JUNIOR SAP ABAP DEVELOPER
ABOUT OUR SAP TEAM
Our SAP team is covering both support and build/projects. Consists of SAP basis, SAP application teams and SAP developers.
Modules covered: FI/CO/AM/MM/SRM/HR/PI/BI/CRM (incl. C4C)…and more with the ability to cover whole product lifecycle by internal resources – from build to support.
We work for international customers around the globe, new technologies like latest basis versions, web technologies and development tools.
• Define and develop technical standards
• Assist in testing to validate and provide operating controls to ensure development requirements are satisfied
• Responsible for analyzing high-level business processes and requirements
• Enhance standard and develop new custom applications and frameworks in ABAP programming language
• Enhance standard and develop new custom applications and frameworks in UI5/Fiori technology
• Provide 3rd level support for application consultants
YOU SHOULD HAVE
• At least 1 year of experience as a SAP ABAP Developer or similar role
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Intermediate English
We welcome experience with SAP Fiori/UI5 app. development.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Team player
• Willingness to learn new SAP technologies
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• On-going professional and technical trainings and certifications
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Huge number of internal job opportunities within the company
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• Wide range of benefits (Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch and FlexiPass vouchers fully covered by DHL, Pension plan contribution, Multisport card, mobile and laptop, sport clubs for employees....)
Sounds interesting? Apply online!
FACTS AND FIGURES
Division V6, Finance, Global Business Services
Business Unit DHL IT Services Europe
Location Prague Chodov
Job Type IT
Career Level Professionals
Reports to SAP Development Team Lead
Target Hire Date
Employment Type Permanent Full-Time
Working Hours 40
Shift Requirement Day time only
Relocation Offered None
Travel Required No Business Travel
Travel Extent Globally
Work Permit Required No
About the company
DHL is present in over 220 countries and territories across the globe, making it the most international company in the world. With a workforce exceeding 285,000 employees, we provide solutions for an almost infinite number of logistics needs.
DHL is part of the world's leading postal and logistics Group, Deutsche Post DHL and encompasses three divisions: DHL Express, DHL Global Forwarding, Freight and DHL Supply Chain.