- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- LUXEMBOURG LUXEMBOURG
Our client, a well-regarded Alternative Investment Management firm in Luxembourg, is looking to add a Junior Valuations professional to its expanding office. This is a new role and is due to the increasing complexity of the Luxembourg marketplace, and investment growth. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to broaden his/her local and international valuations knowledge, and be part of a growing investment team.In this position, amongst other responsibilities, you will:
- Review and complete performance analysis across the firm’s monthly and quarterly valuations, covering private equity, real estate, infrastructure and debt investments
- Provide support to the team overseeing the production of the valuations process
- Improve the existing monitoring and reporting processes where possible
- Participate in any valuation projects affecting the team
- Liaise across departments, and interact with 3rd parties as well as senior committees and business owners
In order to qualify for this position, you will have:
- Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 1 years work experience in Audit, Control or Valuations, preferably across alternative markets
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential
- Strong analytical skills are a must have
- Fluent English, verbal and writing
- Well organized, a willingness to learn and a good team player
APPLY NOW: This is an opportunity to be a key member of the Valuations team and partner with the business on valuation related matters.
If you are interested in this position, please apply as a priority!
All applications are handled in the strictest confidence, and your data is never shared with any third party without your express consent.
EuroLux Consulting specialises in recruiting experienced professionals for the thriving Luxembourg financial and legal services market. We have a large network of highly skilled professional candidates and we collaborate with some of the highest calibre clients in the market.
Eurolux Consulting has been working in the Luxembourg market for almost a decade. We are committed to being market-leading experts, and indeed, our director has over 17 years’ experience recruiting within the Luxembourg market. Our clients include banks, asset managers, ManCos, law firms, trust & corporate services companies, private equity firms, real estate management companies, investment companies, fintech and consulting companies, all based in Luxembourg.
We will consider each application and we will contact you if your profile may be a good fit for our client. By sending your CV, you are consenting to Eurolux reviewing and processing your data for the purpose of the recruitment process. If you do not consent to that, do not send us your CV.
Please note that we cannot respond to every application. If your profile is strong but not quite right for our client’s current need, we may keep your CV on our internal database, and contact you when we have an interesting role that suits your profile and may be of interest. If you do not want us to do that, please let us know at email@example.com
Our specialities: Fund Administration/Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Legal, Risk, Compliance, Client Onboarding, AML/KYC, Regulatory Compliance, Client Services, Relationship Management, Internal Audit, Financial Accounting, Investment Control, Product Development, Product Management, Business Development, Project Management, Programme Management, Business Analysis, Fund Law, Corporate Law, Finance.
Asset classes include: traditional funds, alternative funds (regulated and unregulated), hold.co.s, Lux co.s, (UCITs, UCIs, OEICs, SICAVs, SIFs, SICARs, SICAFs, RAIFs, SPVs, SPFs, SCSp, Sarl, SA…)
If you require assistance in job seeking or information about the Luxembourg job market, please get in contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: +44 207 871 9020, or please go to http://www.euroluxconsulting.com/ or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook.
- ms project