- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Ho Chi Minh City
Or apply with these other sources
Apply with LinkedIn
Add to Saved Jobs
Key Account Manager
• Set objectives that have long-term impact within area of responsibility
• Make decisions and recommendations that would normally result in winning or losing new business
Customer / Stakeholder
• Facilitate a detailed understanding of requirements related to Logistics outsourcing projects
• Undertake data analysis and solution design, looking at the long term solution for the customer.
• Identify the resources required for the successful implementation of the Identified Logistics outsourcing projects
• Agree and establish effective communication chains with the Customer
• Be the single point of contact for the customer
• Work collaboratively with the Operations team with the aim to convert potential opportunities, and collectively surpass agreed new business budgets
• Work with Project team to implement successful solutions
• Maintain a good working relationship with client personnel, especially those at senior management level.
• Develop and maintain relations with landlord, warehousing equipment, transport providers
Problem Complexity / Process
• Gather data collection and verification of assigned project. Must scrutinize any data supplied from source
• Discuss designed solutions with operation team and Head of Account Management before submission
• Provide innovative solutions to help push the efficiency and cost agenda between DHL and customer
• Support a continuous improvement activities for current operations
• Report on agreed format on monthly basis, information required for development team meetings
• Ensure regular customer meetings held, and are productive. Need to deliver with Passion, and customer needs to see DHL desire to improve and make them successful by working with DHL.
• Champion the adoption of the established processes in all Solution Design activities
• Promote at all times the importance of safety, health and welfare policies.
• Ensure direct reports comply with the rules, regulations, instructions, orders or measures relating to working safety.
• Provide resource and costs modelling to support financial modelling and pricing process
• Gain operational and account team buy-in as appropriate for the proposed solution
• Develop effective customer presentation of the appropriate solutions as part of the pursuit teams.
• Perform other jobs as assigned by the Head of Account Management
• Be a key part of developing team spirit and multitasking capabilities within the team.
• Effectively working across functions to protect customer interest and ensure DHL best in class delivery. Required to work with Operations to ensure DHL deliver customer delight.
• Manage the allocation of appropriate resources and commitment of staff to the achievement targets.
Facts and Figures
Division DSC - SC - Vietnam
Business Unit DHL Supply Chain Vietnam
Location Ho Chi Minh City - Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh
Job Type Sales & Business Development
Career Level Team Leaders & Managers
Reports to Head of Account Management
Target Hire Date 9/14/2018
Employment Type Permanent Full-Time
Relocation Offered None
Travel Required Below 50%
Travel Extent Within country
Work Permit Required No
About the company
DHL is present in over 220 countries and territories across the globe, making it the most international company in the world. With a workforce exceeding 285,000 employees, we provide solutions for an almost infinite number of logistics needs.
DHL is part of the world's leading postal and logistics Group, Deutsche Post DHL and encompasses three divisions: DHL Express, DHL Global Forwarding, Freight and DHL Supply Chain.