- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Define a retailer/ customer strategy, in agreement with the sales department.
- Develop, monitor and manage a retailer/customer account portfolio, in accordance with division strategy and brand affairs.
- Create an annual business plan taking into account the growth levers to achieve objectives (sell-in, sell-out, market share) and brand profitability within the account.
- Lead or participate in annual negotiations, working closely with other account partners. Establish a partnership and a solid relationship with the account.
- Establish and implement the plan, including trade/events/merchandising/training. Measure the return on investment of actions and events. Take responsibility for the development of the account, including e-retail.
- Drive the performance of the retailer account (P&L). Manage trade agreements, contracts and invoices associated with the brand. Prepare and lead retailer brand strategy meetings.
- Establish an annual development plan, including trade/training/and event activities. Monitor the profitability of actions and events. Support the development of the retail chain, including e-retail.
- Coordinate and "coach" all representatives of the retail chain. Exercise authority and influence in the field. Work closely with the business teams. Represent the retailer/internal client and coordinate all departments in this regard.
- Develop, monitor and manage a portfolio of retailers/clients account, in accordance with the strategy of division and brands
- Create an annual business plan/trade marketing plan taking into account levers of growth to achieve brand results (sell-in, sell-out, market share) and the profitability of brands within the account.
- Lead or participate in the negotiations with retailers/clients on key launches, space, location and stock. Establish and develop partnerships
About the company
The L'Oréal Group is a French cosmetics and beauty company, headquartered in Clichy, Hauts-de-Seine. It is the world's largest cosmetics company, and has a registered office in Paris. It has developed activities in the field of cosmetics, concentrating on hair colour, skin care, sun protection, make-up, perfumes and hair care, the company is active in the dermatology, toxicology, tissue engineering, and biopharmaceutical research fields and is the top nanotechnology patent-holder in the United States.