- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you looking for a challenging career in business-development? Do you have prior experience and a track-record in delivering against targets in a fast-paced, dynamic environment? Amazon, one of the world’s leaders in e-commerce, is expanding its Third-Party Marketplace business, looking for a bright and ambitious Key Account Manager to launch and drive adoption of Small and Light (SnL), a program that allows Selling Partners of low-price items (typically below €10) to access Prime customers providing a better delivery experience for a smaller fee.
Your role will be to support the launch of the program in Spain and drive adoption of our largest and highest potential existing sellers, acting as a business advisor to these key accounts to help them expand their business on SnL. This is your opportunity to participate in one of the most impactful projects driving new selection and growth in the Marketplace.
1. Work with Key Accounts to maximize their potential in Amazon by driving high-speed fulfillment solutions to enhance the delivery experience to our customers, and providing insights and advise of the applicability of a full range of available services.
2. Identify and support the implementation of specific business development opportunities for Selling Partners providing data-driven insights and tailored recommendations. Help Key Accounts learn and master tools and systems, so they can be more effective in managing and building their Amazon business
3. Effectively prioritize and lead a pipeline of Selling Partners to consistently meet/exceed quarterly targets
4. Support the introduction of new Amazon products and services for Selling Partners, working closely with the relevant Amazon local and international product teams.
5. Liaise with key stakeholders such as technical teams across Europe and selected carriers, to develop, lead and implement projects to enhance the performance of the Seller Services team.
6. Develop and report on key performance indicators for your portfolio of Selling Partners, undertaking deep-dive analysis into root causes of performance.
· Fluent in English and Spanish (additional language is a plus).
· The ability to think strategically and to drive the detailed execution of specific initiatives.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to persuade and explain complex concepts in a simple manner. Strong negotiation skills and ability to handle objections.
· Strong analytical skills with the ability and appetite to get deep into the data when required (intermediate Excel skills)
· Action and results driven mind-set – responsibility for achieving your quarterly targets
· Customer focused, extremely detail-oriented, able to effectively prioritize and multi-task while working autonomously
· 3-6 years prior experience in business development / sales and account management / product management / consulting (top-tier firm), preferably in the technology, internet and e-commerce sectors.
· University Degree in in STEM (Science, Tech, Engineering, Math), Economics, Business Administration or related fields
· Experience building relationships and driving growth with existing customers/partners
· Experience in e-commerce or retail is advantageous but not essential
· Experience with databases, SQL and CRM tools is advantageous but not essential.