- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $29,663.00 - $48,244.00 gross per year
Key Stage 2 Classroom Teacher
REESON Education is seeking to find a resourceful and energetic teacher for one of our partner primary schools situated in the Royal Borough of Greenwich, south east London. The KS2 teacher will be responsible for teaching a year 6 class in this large, three form entry, friendly school. The school is looking to appoint on a fixed-term basis starting as soon as possible through to July 2019. There is scope for this role to become permanent. Interviews to be held immediately.
The Key Stage 2 Classroom Teacher position summary:
- Teaching year 6
- September start
- Fixed-term contact until July 2020
- Scope for the role to become permanent from September 2020
- NQTs and teachers of any level of experience welcome to apply
- Inner London salary MPS1-UPS3 (£29,663 - £48,244)
- Large three form entry primary school
- Community feel with strong values instilled in everyday school life
- Embraces positive relationships with parents
- Children keen to come to school and learn
- Supportive staff and senior leadership team
Minimum requirements for the Key Stage 2 Classroom Teacher position:
- Experience teaching KS2 in UK Schools (NQTs welcome to apply)
- QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from last two employers
Interviews will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Dereck McColl at REESON Education or call .
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.