- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
- Create and develop teaching programs to instruct and improve Operations departments English language usage.
- Coordinate schedules, resources, location, and communication for English class instruction.
- Deliver English classes to instruct staff on English usage, grammar, and vocabulary.
- Grade and evaluate the instruction and acquisition results of the English teaching and training.
- Accountable for all decisions, actions, and directives with respect to job responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Linguistics, Translation, English Teaching or equivalent.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office applications: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in English teaching, preferably in the BPO industry.
- Previous experience in designing, planning and teaching English lessons for adults preferred.
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish, both oral and written language skills.
Location: Alorica Arraiján, Panama.