- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Région du Grand Casablanca
72781 Sales 5/13/2019 Casablanca, Grand Casablanca, Morocco
Lenovo is looking for a passionate, articulate, and enthusiastic LCSC Inside Sales Representative to bring in net new customers to Lenovo while supporting and driving our LCSC project. This position offers a dynamic and fresh work environment, excellent entry & career developing perspectives to sales- oriented, “hungry” people with creative & entrepreneurial spirits and excellent communication skills who are ambitious to grow their career within a large innovative tech company.
Take a look at the position description below. If you are the very best and want to be part of this fantastic success story, and then please send your CV and details of your salary expectations.
Inside Sales Representative (Open Channel & Acquisition Account) is part of the regional Small Business Center organization, a modern sales force who addresses its resellers via an inside sales model. The inside sales representative will be based in a regional center maintaining the already existing good relationships between Partners and Lenovo as well as acquiring new Partners via phone.
What will you be doing?;
• Manage a territory of resellers and maximize Lenovo business with them
• Acquiring new end-users
• Enabling new partnerships
• Generating business pipeline with Partners
• Supporting specific transactions
• Collaborating with the partners in demand generation activities
• Supporting business closure
• and managing Partner performance.
• Proven track record of sales experience, ideally in a Multinational Telesales environment
• Channel knowledge - Resellers, Distributors
• Good IT sector knowledge
• Understand customer needs
• Capacity to manage own Sales territory in a quantitative and qualitative way in order to find best combination to reach target
• Strong Sales skills
• Own relationship and end-to-end sales cycle
• Self-sufficient, auto-motivated, structured people with good time management and organizational skills
• Able to work under pressure and able to prioritize tasks as per business value and company benefit
• Very agile and assertive.
• Motivated to impress your customers and be outstanding
• Bachelors degree
• Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook
• Excellent communication skills, including a clear, confident speaking voice and a friendly rapport with customers.
• Ability to be flexible and creative in dealing with customers.
• Represent the company in a positive light at all times; this calls for optimistic people who aren't easily upset and who naturally like working with others.
• Highly persuasive and motivated to make sales.
About the company
Motorola, Inc. was a multinational telecommunications company based in Schaumburg, Illinois, United States (U.S.). After having lost $4.3 billion from 2007 to 2009, the company was divided into two independent public companies, Motorola Mobility and Motorola Solutions on January 4, 2011. Motorola Solutions is generally considered to be the direct successor to Motorola, Inc., as the reorganization was structured with Motorola Mobility being spun off.