- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2016-17 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of €1,460 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com
Utilize your experience in game development creating 3d vehicles (cars, military, air, ground...) , to help to produce original game content with a focus on realism and believable engineering. You will make use of your technical and creative resources to achieve consistency of art throughout project will collaborate with other artists and designers to achieve team and project goals
- Responsible for 3D modeling of the key Vehicles and Benchmarks.
- Cooperate the Art Director checking other vehicle assets produced by a team of 3D artist.
- Check the asset quality, polygon budget, platform restrictions and technology limitations.
- Enhance your knowledge and continuously learn new graphics tools and processes in line with the requirements.
- Manage a team of both internal and external artists.
- Be proactive and demonstrate initiative.
- Degree holder majoring in Architecture, Design, BFA degree in Art related field (Graphic Design, 3D Modeling).
- Minimum 2 years art production experience.
- Experience using art 3D development tools (Maya, Max, Substance, etc.) in a production environment.
- Experience with Hard Surface modeling.
- Commitment to personal and peer development and sharing best practices.
- Proactive problem solver investigating all facets of issue to seek resolution.
- Organized and detail oriented able to focus on quality AND deadlines simultaneously
- Task driven with good time management skills, ability to work independently as well as a good team player
- Good command of English both in written and oral.
- Passion for cars, engineering and playing video games.
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.
By working in Shanghai studio, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities, an abundant training resources, and moreover, a stimulating and creative work environment.
If you’re looking for this kind of job opportunity, you’ll find it here at Ubisoft Shanghai.
Join us for an exciting adventure and make great games!
About the company
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft's worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.