- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- INTERNATIONAL, ES
- Manage business relationship with a portfolio of preferred European suppliers;
- Execute sourcing strategy defined by the Global Category Manager;
- Negotiate global contracts and price lists;
- Lead suppliers performance evaluation and improvement;
- Bachelor's or Masters' degree in Engineering or Business Management;
- 2 - 5 years' experience in an international sourcing organization;
- Knowledge of related manufacturing processes & cost models;
- Entrepreneurial, team player, "Solutionist";
- Fluent in English.
- Willingness to travel within Europe up to 25% of the time;
- Based in Eindhoven (NL) or willing to relocate;
Our client is one with 40 years of heritage, operating in almost 30 countries throughout the World and employing 1000+ employees. Offer full service solutions in numerous areas of business. This specific opportunity offers the right person the chance to join their Dutch entity, focused on providing World classs Sourcing services and strategies.
- Positive and open working environment in an international company;
- Flat organization with high degree of responsibility, freedom, chance to have an impact;
- Competitive contractual conditions based on your experience and skills;
About the company
Michael Page is a global leader in specialized recruitment consulting with more than 6,000 employees who apply their expertise in bringing together like-minded companies and candidates.