- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Description The Lead Supply Chain Analyst will lead the programs to design, develop and support our supply chain and inventory planning and procurement processes. This role will assist the business by configuring system processes to meet business requirements and validate software processes.
- Interact with business leadership to understand their needs
- Formulate strategic roadmaps and tactical plans for the areas of supply chain, procurement, material master, and manufacturing processesin support of established business goals
- Support business goals, processes & requirements for new and existing software development efforts.Collaborate with internal and external teams to identify achievable solutions for business systems improvements
- Provide functional expertise in Supply Chain, Procurement, and Manufacturing process areas, as well as knowledge of key integration points across modules such as Warehouse, Finance, Sales and Distribution
- Drive execution of projects and enhancements in support of strategic plans
- Document fit/gap analysis and design decisions; ensure deviations from “out of the box” functionality have sufficient business justification and positive value proposition.
- Collaborate with functional and technical leads to enable integration with other critical areas and applications including finance, warehouse management, and sales/distribution, MES, and EDW
- Work with leaders to manage integrations of ERPs and other software solutions and systems.Perform configuration, functional testing and other project support as required.Suggest options and recommend solutions to key business users.
- Manage ongoing process improvement initiatives and provide ongoing engagement, recommendations and updates to business and IT management
- Share knowledge of technology risks and opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness and mentor more junior team members
- Demonstrated ability to deliver
- Lead, debate, and communicate with decision makers internally and externally
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Engineering, Computer Operations Management or equivalent experience
- 10 years of experience in the IT field
- 5 years of experience working directly with ERPs NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available . NuVasive's EEO policy is available .
- ms project