- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary ZAR60,000.00 - ZAR70,000.00 gross per year
- East London
JAVA Engineer - (DV Cleared)
TALENTED JAVA DEVELOPERS WANTED WITHIN A LEADING GLOBAL SECURITY COMPANY
- Do you have experience in Java and managing teams?
- Are you a Software Engineer looking to join a leading cyber company within a developing and advanced organisation?
- We are looking to expand our Software Development team with innovative and motivated Software Engineers. You will have a primary focus on Java, and your experience will cover different tech within an agile environment with a DevOps approach.
To apply please call 0203 763 3888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Based in London, we are an award-winning software house who through achieving innovative results and entering contracts with new clients are pleased to be expanding. Therefore, we are seeking to appoint a talented Software Developer with solid Java/MySQL/Oracle/Spring knowledge to join our team.
Sourced by: @TechCareers_LDN - your 24/7 twitter feed of latest IT vacancies across London.
WHO ARE WE?
We are leading global security organisation who provide unconventional systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide. We are one of the leading securities and defence suppliers with over 2,000 employees and well-established businesses across Europe.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
So, as a software developer you will be rapidly immersed within our development team using your Java/MySQL/Oracle/Spring skills to enhance the digital performance of our top clients. We will be looking to appoint someone with enthusiasm within the digital industry working on projects with some of the industry's best developers.
This role will be ideal for someone who is looking for an exciting new opportunity where your hard work will be recognised and rewarded. Additionally, you will show willingness to consistently learn and develop as digital technology changes.
You will be working with our talented team in London on coding and developing within digital technologies with impressive opportunities for career progression.
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE…
- At least 2 years' commercial experience - Java/MySQL/Oracle/Spring
- Great attitude and a passion for digital technology
- Eager to learn a vast range of different technologies on the Java stack
IT'S NICE TO HAVE…
- Agile methods
- Graph-database tools
- SQL, JEE, Scala, Ruby etc.
- EJB, JSF, JUnit, EasyMock
TO BE CONSIDERED…
You need to be already be DV cleared!
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to email@example.com. For further information please call me on 0203 763 3888. I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable, please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role, you give express consent for us to process; submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on Twitter @SearchableHeath or connect with me on LinkedIn, just search Heather Turnbull, Searchability, in Google! I look forward to hearing from you.