- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Charlotte Amalie
Brighthouse Financial is on a mission to help people achieve financial security.
As one of the largest providers of annuities and life insurance in the U.S., we specialize in products designed to help people protect what they've earned and ensure it lasts.
We are built on a foundation of experience and knowledge, which allows us to keep our promises and provide the value they deserve.
At Brighthouse Financial, we're fostering a culture where diverse backgrounds and experiences are celebrated, and different ideas are heard and respected.
We believe that by creating an inclusive workplace, we're better able to attract and retain our talent, provide valuable solutions that meet the needs of our advisors and their clients, and deliver on our mission of helping more people achieve financial security.
We're se eking passionate, high-performing team member to join us.
Sound like you? Read on.
How This Role Contributes to Brighthouse Financial:
- Primary resource to synthesize and process requirements with internal business partners and third-party technology solution vendors
- Quality Management Organization oversight of requirement to testing traceability throughout project and steady state lifecycles
- Gathers, reviews, analyzes, evaluates and collaborates to support production of business and technical requirements containing rules, requirements, specifications and design per project protocol and enterprise standards
- Translates business intelligence processes, procedures, metadata and test scenarios into functional and non-functional requirements for evolving teams to facilitate the stand up of enterprise technology solutions.
- Facilitate clear and concise written and verbal communication with all levels of internal and third-party business and technical project teams
- Research, communicate and help drive resolution for project challenges
- Primary subject matter expert for system issues to assist with production issues that arise post deployment
- Provide detailed technical business analysis for enterprise technology solutions
- Participate on technology project teams as key subject matter expert in assigned enterprise space
- Produce superior communication and documentation to support enterprise technology solutions
- Maintain productive working relationships with all business, technology partners and third third-party vendors in assigned enterprise space
- Maintain technology system process flows, technical requirements and security profile documentation
- Meet or exceed agreed upon project timelines for assigned deliverables
- Follow thru to completion all assigned tasks from enterprise and project leaders throughout software solution standup and ongoing lifecycle
- Lead resolution groups and analysis for production issues encountered post deployment
- Lead minor projects conforming to System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) processes under the direction of Project Leader
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Formal or on the job business (systems) analysis training and experience (7+ years)
- Excellent communicator, conflict and problem solver
- Self-driven ability to understand, uncover, resolve and recommend options to solve complex business issues with technology solutions
- Working knowledge of tax software, including Corptax, Vertex Series O, Taxport, and Tritech Premium Pro
- Experience with tax software functionality, including account mapping for general ledger, bridging concepts, data extraction, performing consolidations for federal and state purposes
- Software development methodology experience (agile and/or waterfall)
- Advanced management of requirement development, testing approach and planning skill and tool set to support SaaS based solution execution
- Ability to produce and decipher complex technical use cases, user stories, process flows, diagraming, data analysis, data mapping, interfaces, reporting and testing activities on web and hosted technologies
- In-depth understanding of application development and/or technical acumen
- Developed understanding of enterprise technical landscape (insurance background a plus)
- Ability to successfully interface with all roles of technical solution stand up projects and programs
- Passion for innovation and dedication to enterprise technology development objectives
- Flexible team player with proven track record driving and delivering successful technology solutions
Less than 5%
Number of Openings:
- ms project