- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Liquidity Reporting Specialist #122815Singapore-Singapore-Singapore | Full-time | Corporate Functions | Job ID 122815Finance / Controlling / Accounting / Audit / Tax / TreasuryEnglishCredit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.We Offer - A challenging role within the Liquidity Measurement & Reporting team that has responsibility for the production and reporting of regulatory liquidity ratios for Singapore legal entities. This includes calculating, reporting and controlling the daily and monthly LCR ratios based on specific requirements of the Singapore regulators, while ensuring that the calculations and delivery of the reports and analyses are performed with the highest quality standard and in accordance with the agreed timeline.
- Will assist in managing a team of reporting specialists located in Pune, India while also working closely with legal entity controllers across the region to ensure all reporting requirements are met.
- Core responsibilities, other than the delivery of the liquidity reports, would include: managing the governance and controls around the reporting process in APAC; addressing ad hoc requests for information from the business, senior management and the regulators in relation to the APAC regulatory reports; involvement in ad-hoc regulator data collection and analysis requests; and, collaborating with Front Office, Treasury, Risk and Regulatory Policy to ensure that subject matter expertise is available to support the organization.
- Identifying and driving improvements in the daily and monthly calculation procedures whilst enhancing the control and analytical procedures.- Participate in designing IT solution for calculation of the liquidity ratios and involve in UAT. Participate in working groups in charge of the design and implementation of the IT solution.You Offer - Regulatory and Finance reporting background with a strong track record in the international banking environment. Regulatory Liquidity Reporting experience will be an added advantage.
- Strong product and accounting knowledge in investment banking and wealth management.
- Detailed knowledge of the regulatory liquidity framework and new Basel 3 Liquidity rules.
- Demonstrable experience in leading, building and driving forward teams in a dynamic and evolving regulatory environment.
- Experience in leading the implementation of new reporting requirements while establishing and maintaining processes and controls.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills across departments and at senior levels.
- High degree of responsibility and accountability.- Disciplined control mindset with a hands-on working style able to operate in an efficient and organized manner.Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
About the company
Credit Suisse is a global financial services company providing Private Banking & Wealth Management services, and Investment Banking services and expertise, to companies, institutions and high-net-worth clients. We are active in more than 50 countries and employ over 46,000 people.
It’s our aim to build the bank of the future at Credit Suisse—to work as one integrated bank, servicing our clients across regions and businesses. It also means fulfilling our responsibility to help shape the global economy, and to make a difference in people’s lives.
We offer roles for experienced professionals and entry-level hiring programs in a variety of business areas. You will have the chance to make an impact from day one, and throughout your career with us, you will benefit from cross-business and international mobility opportunities.