- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Loan Administration SupAbout Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
About the role
The Loan Administration Supervisor 2 leads and oversees the daily activities of a loan production or loan servicing team which is typically a single business function.
- Responsible for loan processing, documentation, pre-closing/closing tasks, loan servicing activities or may include underwriting.
- Accountable for ensuring quality customer service provided to internal/external customers.
- Ensures compliance with Wells Fargo, investor, legal, regulatory or business policies. Responsible for hiring, coaching, developing and supervising non-exempt production, servicing and/or administrative support staff.
- Develops and implements operational procedures, methods and work systems.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Bachelor's degree
- With at least 3 years of relevant experience in the same capacity, to include background in financial services
- Amenable to night shift and shifting schedules
- Amenable to be assigned in Mc Kinley Hill, Taguig City
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
- customer service